☆Yummy World☆

Yummy World is about our favourite foods, restaurants and some food recipes. We will share the beautiful cuisines of various countries with you :) Enjoy every yummy foods!!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Attention! Pancake Lovers :)

Hey everybody! This is Christen.I am a huge fan of pancakes. The traditional Sunday activities for me and my friends are shopping and eating pancakes. Well..like every girl, to keep our weight balance is the top issue, but I am sure this post will make you forget your weight issue for a little while. :)

The pancake restaurant I will introduce to you is one of my SUPER favourite, it is 'Pancake On The Rocks'. It located in The Rocks in Sydney. It opens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so basically is you can eat super yummy pancakes whenever you want, even in the middle of the night.

I went to there last months with my friends, I am going recommend you three famous and yummy pancakes.
                                 
                                  This one is Banana Pancakes.

The pancakes goes really well with grilled banana and the buttermilk. And the golden color just so appetitive. Love it. ^^


This one is called Devil Delight.
(sorry for my poor photographica skills =.= )
I am sure this one will definitely drive pancake lover crazy. This one is just so yummy. The chocolate flavour pancakes with many strawberries slice, cream, chocolate ice cream and incredible delicious chocolate sauce.


It's time for my favourite pancakes, my strawberry patch pancakes.
The strawberry coulis matches perfectly with pancakes. Moreover, there are massive amount of strawberries on one plate. YOU MUST TRY THIS!!!  (PS: try them with extra vanilla ice cream)


This is definitely the restaurant you do not want to miss. Moreover, 'Pancakes On The Rocks' is not only sell yummy pancakes, but also sell other delicious food like beef steak as well. So girls and boys, go there, try them, and enjoy 100 percent. Our Yummy World group will keep update the super delicious food for you guys. Cheers :) !!

Post by Christen.

No comments:

Post a Comment