☆Yummy World☆

Yummy World is about our favourite foods, restaurants and some food recipes. We will share the beautiful cuisines of various countries with you :) Enjoy every yummy foods!!

Friday 8 April 2011

Chinese BBQ Buffet!!!! ^.^

Good day mate~!!! This is Marco.
Personally, I do not have any special interest about food. As long as the food is not poisonous, I am ok with that. xD
But luckily, I have a sister which is very keen on tasty, yummy food therefore this provides me a lot of opportunities to have a taste on different kind of yummy foods.
Today, i am going to introduce u guys an excellent restaurant~~~~~
It's name is Yummy Chinese BBQ (串串香), and it is a Chinese style BBQ buffet.
It's address is  761 George Street, Haymarket, Chinatown, Sydney. Usually, me and my sister go there twice a month.
There are different style of food you can find in here, for example, BBQ pork with pineapple, beef etc.


Also, there are different cooked foods which are very delicious as well.


Finally, it is the time for "results". Me and my sister have eaten a lot~~~.

It will be so great if you are with large group of friends. The price of each person is $30 and it is a relative cheap price compare to other restaurants. A word for you guys will be "Eat till you Die!!!!!!" LOL
I highly recommend u guys have a try at this restaurant. You will 100% enjoy the foods. 
We will keep update the yummy food we have found.
Cheers :)

By Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment