☆Yummy World☆

Yummy World is about our favourite foods, restaurants and some food recipes. We will share the beautiful cuisines of various countries with you :) Enjoy every yummy foods!!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Japanese cusine!!!

Hi, everybody. Here is Christen again.
I am going to introduce you my favourite japanese restaurant.
The food are so yummy and good looking as well.
Here comes MASASHI Japanese restaurant.

Here is a quick look of my lunch box. LOL


There are so many things in that small lunch box.
It looks really nice.
When I saw it, I was like oh my god, that looks soooo yummy! LOL.
There are fried chicken with BBQ sauce on the top of rice, sashimi,
shrimp,tofu,fruit salad, fried pork and finallly miso soup.

On the other side, it is my friend's lunch box.
it looks really nice as well.
There are roasted eel,sashimi,sushi,fruit salad,shrimp, tofu and miso soup.
The contents are almost same as mine.
However, the roasted eel is really yummy, sweet and salty taste.
The sashimis are really fresh as well.

Masashi opens from monday to friday for lunch
and opens 7 days for dinner.
It located in 447 Pitt Street (Cnr. Pitt & Campbell Street) Sydney 2000.
This restaurant is relatively expensive than other japanese restaurant,
but it's definitely worth a try! Go there and have a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment